Budget Request Form
Important Considerations – The total church budget includes the budget requests of all ministry leaders. Ministry leaders are responsible for submitting their budget request on an annual basis for review. The church budget is more than just a set of numbers relating to the overall expenses of the church. The church budget is the annual fiduciary mission of the church and is one of the most important documents of Mount Bethel Ministries. You are encouraged to prepare your request prayerfully to the best fulfill the mission of your respective ministry.
Please think ahead. Throughout the year you should compile a list of expenditures which will facilitate preparing your budget for the next fiscal year.
Please submit this completed form to Dr. Rosby Glover no later than October 23, 2019. If your form is not submitted by the aforementioned date, you may forfeit the budget of your respective ministry for FY 2020.
- Click the Budget Request form link below and Save file to your PC
- Open file and update Form on your PC
- Upload the file to the Online Budget Request Form
- A copy of the Budget Request form will automatically be emailed to You, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also print and fax the form to 954.763.7321
Click Link to complete the form ==> Budget Request Form