Your giving directly supports Mount Bethel’s Mission and Vision!
At Mount Bethel Ministries, we promote and encourage all members to be tithers and free-will givers. The idea of free-will giving is supported by God’s Word in Malachi 3:10, and is based on the New Testament scripture 2 Corinthians 9:6-7. This passage encourages believers to give as God has given to them personally.
It also teaches that we should not give under compulsion, obligation, or with a spirit of regret, but rather a heart of thanksgiving and joyfulness. We do not believe that giving is an issue of money, but rather an issue of Faith and of the Heart (Matthew 6:21).
- The heart of a giver recognizes God’s grace. (2 Cor. 8:1-3)
- The heart of a giver is full of love. (2 Cor. 8:7-8, John 3:16)
- The heart of a giver is willing. (2 Cor. 9:7)
- The heart of a giver is full of cheer. (2 Cor. 9:7)
Please see the following list for campaigns that are currently available for online giving:
- General Offering
- Pastor’s Love Offering
- City of Hope
This is a valid concern and we want you to understand that:
- Your payment information is encrypted.
- You will not be spammed for marketing purposes.
- Your information will not be sold to outside sources.
- Your computer will not be infiltrated by spyware or asked for money.
- You will not be instant-messaged by random strangers.
- You will not receive email forwards with cookie recipes or chain letters.
If you still have questions, contact us and we will do our best to help you!
Online giving allows you to:
- Give a Gift Now
- Set up Scheduled Giving
- Track and Adjust Your Giving
- View Your Contributions
1. Text any amount (over 3) to 954-526-9105
2. If this is your first time, you will need to fill out a short form.
3. Confirm and submit your donation.
4. That’s it!
Save this number to your smart phone for future giving, and watch this short video to see how it works!
CASHAPP Giving is Now Available via your smartphone to $MBM901
Did you know?
You can give to a particular giving campaign through text to give! Just enter one of the following keywords with your amount and text it to 954-526-9105. It’s that simple! Here’s an example: If I want to give $100 to to give a Sacrificial Gift, I would text “$100 Sacrificial” to our giving number…that’s it! Remember, enter the keywords exactly as you see them…no spaces.
Text to Give Keywords
- Firstfruit – give a first fruit offering
- MBCA – give towards the Mount Bethel Christian Academy
- MBHS – give towards Mount Bethel Human Services
- Offering – give a general offering
- Pastor – give the Pastor a love offering
- Seed – give a seed offering
- Sacrificial – give a sacrificial gift
- Scholarship – give towards the Mount Bethel Scholarship fund
- Tithes – give of your tithes